Commercial Business Development Manager - 110185-1
Commercial Business Development Manager - £45,000 per annum PAYE - Contract initially until 30th June 2022
Remote based - with occasional travel to Partner's sites
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Commercial Business Development Manager to assist the product PDM in developing new methods and approaches to recruiting and developing Distribution Managed Partners.
- Prioritise and concentrate efforts on high potential accounts.
- Weekly partner visits, driving Sales floor activity and communication.
- Identify opportunities and flag challenges as they arise.
- Know the specific product line thoroughly and showcasing the range at every opportunity.
- Implement and manage regular training with channel partners, including but not limited to product, pricing and promotional programs.
- Responsible for creating, driving and monitoring sales floor incentives, focus days and where applicable reseller events.
- Support their funded heads and Sales Floor associates both technically and administratively.
- Working closely with the PDM and Marketing teams to request collateral and ensure its tailored to appropriate channel partners.
- Identify modern workplace opportunities and consistently promoting, managing and educating the attach message, including device, accessories, warranty and services.
- Provide weekly account updates, partner scorecards and feedback on channel business.
- Contribute in team calls, meetings to help raise the profile of Distribution in the specific product team.
- Assist the PDM with the creation of account plans and QBR content.
- Solid experience in Business Development within Technology roles, understanding Channel to Market.
- Experience of working in partnership with a field sales team and delivering comprehensive warm leads which can be successfully converted into sales.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working within a team and on their own initiative.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within organisations.
- Demonstrable experience in working under pressure in a target-related environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, clear attention to detail, with an ability to listen carefully and attentively to partner conversations and extract valuable insight which can be used to drive lead generation.
- An attitude where you are determined to succeed, with high energy levels and a good team player.
- Commercially astute, with a good understanding of the challenges facing businesses and the benefits of the one Microsoft approach to support digital transformation.
- Ability to build rapport with the audience
- Strong presentation skills to talk to small and large audiences.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Property Manager
- Full Stack Developer
- Property Manager - Fully trained role!
- Controls & Electrical Design Engineer
- Telecoms Project Engineer / CRE
- Support at Home Quality Lead
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Mechanical Fitter
- Contracts Manager - Reading - Winchester
- Project Manager (Construction) - RQ446233
- Contracts Manager - Derby
- Contracts Manager - Essex
- Multi Trade operative
- Gas Engineer
- Electronics & Firmware Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Systems Engineer – Satellite Communications
- Solution Architect
- Programme/Product Design Authority
- Senior Software Test Engineer