Legal Aid Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor| Legal Aid
Up to £45,000
Our client is a well-established high street firm based in Washington who are seeking to recruit an accomplished and enthusiastic Legal Aid Family Solicitor to join their thriving and successful department on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a Family Solicitor 3 + years PQE and will cover all aspects of family law, placing particular emphasis on Legal Aid in addition to handling some elements of Private Children Matters.
Duties will include but not exclusive to:
- Divorce / separation
- Children matters.
- Pre-marital and co-habitation agreements
The ideal candidate: 3+ years PQE
Experienced in managing a varied caseload of Legal Aid Family matters.
Highly motivated and forward thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the owner of the firm who is a member of the Law Society Children Panel and Family Panel, representing parents, other family members and children, where children require to be represented in Care cases or other legal proceedings.
Joining an already established team, the newly appointed Legal Aid Solicitor will be able to hit the ground running and take over the owner's caseload.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and forwarding thinking solicitor looking to grow organically.
Our client plans to retire over the next couple of years, and she is looking to pass the reigns to someone looking for their next challenge.
To be considered for the role you will have a proven track record of achieving billing targets, working to tight deadlines with a pro-active and positive attitude.
Membership to either the Children or Family Panels would be a distinct advantage.
- The opportunity to take over The Family Department
- Competitive /Market rate salaries
- The salary on offer for this fantastic opportunity is negotiable depending on experience.
- Discretionary Xmas closure
- Work Pension
- Close to public transport links
If this role is of interest, please call Laura on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Senior Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Commercial Property/Secured Lending Solicitor
- Will Writer
- Project and Proclaim Developer
- Childcare Solicitor
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Senior Associate - Real Estate 6+ PQE
- Associate Real Estate/Commercial Property Solicitor
- Float Secretary
- Legal Cashier
- Head of Family | Private
- Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor | Thames Valley
- Legal Aid Law Costs Draftsman / Billing Assistant
- Costs Draftsman | Sheffield | Top 50 Law Firm
- Commercial Property Paralegal | Brentwood
- Paralegal | Conveyancer | Romford
- Costs Lawyer | London
- Corporate M&A Solicitor/ Associate | London
- Corporate Associate| 3+ Years' PQE | Top 50 Law Firm