Conveyancing Solicitor | East Ham
Our client is a modern, forward-thinking law firm, who are currently recruiting for a Residential Conveyancer experience to join their busy East Ham office on a permanent basis.
The successful conveyancer will be a minimum of 2+ years PQE with a vast amount of experience in dealing with residential property matters with the ability to maintain and run a varied caseload from inception to completion with limited supervision.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to take on a wide range of residential property law matters, including the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, enfranchisement's, right to buy's, shared ownerships, Re-mortgage, and new builds!
The competitive salary on offer is up to £35,000, dependent on experience.
If this Conveyancing Solicitor role is of interest, please contact Lewis Taylor on 02037149446 or forward your most recent CV to Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Senior Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Commercial Property/Secured Lending Solicitor
- Will Writer
- Project and Proclaim Developer
- Childcare Solicitor
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Senior Associate - Real Estate 6+ PQE
- Associate Real Estate/Commercial Property Solicitor
- Float Secretary
- Legal Cashier
- Head of Family | Private
- Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor | Thames Valley
- Legal Aid Law Costs Draftsman / Billing Assistant
- Costs Draftsman | Sheffield | Top 50 Law Firm
- Commercial Property Paralegal | Brentwood
- Paralegal | Conveyancer | Romford
- Costs Lawyer | London
- Corporate M&A Solicitor/ Associate | London
- Corporate Associate| 3+ Years' PQE | Top 50 Law Firm