Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you looking to further your career in Commercial property?
I am currently working with a one of the largest commercial practices in the Windsor who are currently in need of a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The selected professional will assist in the firm's commercial property department acting on behalf of clients both locally and overseas.
The firm offer bespoke, cost-effective advice to private and commercial clients in a range of areas, including Commercial property.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 year's post qualified experience and will work on a pre-existing caseload a within all aspects of commercial property.
This role offers great starting salary of £45,000 - £50,000, as well as a generous bonus structure!
If this role is of interest, please call Lewis Taylor on 02037149446 or forward to your most recent CV to Lewis.Taylor@clayton-legal.co.uk
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to make a move a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Senior Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Commercial Property/Secured Lending Solicitor
- Will Writer
- Project and Proclaim Developer
- Childcare Solicitor
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Senior Associate - Real Estate 6+ PQE
- Associate Real Estate/Commercial Property Solicitor
- Float Secretary
- Legal Cashier
- Head of Family | Private
- Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor | Thames Valley
- Legal Aid Law Costs Draftsman / Billing Assistant
- Costs Draftsman | Sheffield | Top 50 Law Firm
- Commercial Property Paralegal | Brentwood
- Paralegal | Conveyancer | Romford
- Costs Lawyer | London
- Corporate M&A Solicitor/ Associate | London
- Corporate Associate| 3+ Years' PQE | Top 50 Law Firm