Conveyancing Secretary/PA| Derby
Are you actively seeking a new opportunity?
An established and reputable law firm in Derby are currently seeking a Conveyancing Secretary/PA to assist a senior fee earner in their Residential Conveyancing team.
Responsibilities will include managing emails, dealing with incoming calls, dealing with third parties such as Land Registry and Estate Agents, using the Land Registry portal and dealing with post-completion matters such as SDLTs.
To be considered for this role, you will have between 2-3 years of experience supporting within a Conveyancing environment.
You will have good organisational skills and display a calm, proactive approach to your work, taking direction when needed.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and work effectively as part of a team.
, Salary based on experience, between £18-22,000.
If this Conveyancing Secretary/PA role is of interest, please call Mandy Keryk on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Senior Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Commercial Property/Secured Lending Solicitor
- Will Writer
- Project and Proclaim Developer
- Childcare Solicitor
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Senior Associate - Real Estate 6+ PQE
- Associate Real Estate/Commercial Property Solicitor
- Float Secretary
- Legal Cashier
- Head of Family | Private
- Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor | Thames Valley
- Legal Aid Law Costs Draftsman / Billing Assistant
- Costs Draftsman | Sheffield | Top 50 Law Firm
- Commercial Property Paralegal | Brentwood
- Paralegal | Conveyancer | Romford
- Costs Lawyer | London
- Corporate M&A Solicitor/ Associate | London
- Corporate Associate| 3+ Years' PQE | Top 50 Law Firm